Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was leaving the mall and I saw an orange car in the parking lot. The gentleman was showing off his General Lee replica. I thought it was a pretty nice redo. Here are a few pics of the car. The motor (383 Block) and transmission are the original . He purchased it with 23K original miles. I wish I had a better camera, and more space on it, but here are the pics I took

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
That's way too sick. Good job man.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
That's awesome. I have a soft spot for the ole General Lee and all the older Mopar muscle...
It's cool you got the old and new effect.

Todd

·
Registered
750 Posts
is it just me or can Dodge really crank out some nice looking cars? And then we get our hands on them and make them that much better!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Last night I was leaving the mall and I saw an orange car in the parking lot. The gentleman was showing off his General Lee replica. I thought it was a pretty nice redo. Here are a few pics of the car. The motor (383 Block) and transmission are the original . He purchased it with 23K original miles. I wish I had a better camera, and more space on it, but here are the pics I took
Nice...

On my way home from work once I spied a '69 on the highway. As I got closer to him I say it was a General Lee redo.

We exchanged thumbs up and rode tandem for few miles until my exit.

·
Registered
365 Posts
thats awesome! love the general lee!

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is a father and son (I Think) that are running around in a Yellow Hemi Cuda around my work. It is a sweet looking machine. We gave each other the thumbs up. I have seen it twice now on the road.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Sweet!! I've always wanted to have that body style along with my newer baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts