Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well yes im new to the forums, and have to say they are great ive been browsing them for about 2 weeks and finally decided to register.

Well lets go with a lil background so you guys know me a little more, First ive been into Mopar since as long as i can remember my grandfather worked there and my dad carried the passion on to me :grin: . when i was 15 i bought my first charger, a 1971 Charger SE, hideaway headlights, rimblow steering wheel, AC the whole package. im now 22 and about a month and a half ago sold my beautiful classic to purchase a new one. was originaly just going to buy an R/T but found myself falling in love with a SRT-8 at a nearby dealership and bought it the day after i sold my 71. i could not be happier with my decision, i do still miss the old muscle car but the luxury and horsepower of the new one make up for it.

Anyways just wanted to say hi and that i love the forums.

And no pics yet, today was gonna be my day to clean it all up and take some pics around town but of course my day off and it has not stopped raining since ive been awake.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from jersey,congrads!:lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill actually be heading up to the motor city friday for my cousins wedding, unfortunately not in the charger though.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hola from Alabama!!! Musta been a tough decision to let that old '71 go....
Chase

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Welcome from the Steel City

btw, dont listen to chasercharger he will have you modding until you looks like this :knockout:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!

·
Registered
686 Posts
:grin: welcome from Canada

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i would have loved to keep my first car but i did not have the garage space nor the money for it... but this one is SO much faster!! and yes one i get place in place with a lil extra cash the mods will start comeing, and as for chase, ive seen alot of you new mods and have to say the car is very tastefull, i love the engine bay :love:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright this thread is no longer worthless, i took the time today in the 100 degree weather to clean up the car :grin:

Anyways heres a few pics of my new SRT and the last one is an old pic of my 71 i sold, not very good since it was from a phone but it gives you the idea.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas!

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome to CF, youve got one clean looking car:grin:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Central Coast California! You got more guts than I would've to get rid of the oldie but I'm sure your new baby will make you feel better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts