Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm drunk but this is the reason why. Read if you're interested in some good drama with a great ending. If not don't bother.

Make sure you read the first two threads before scrolling to the pics. If you have to make a member name it takes like two seconds and it's worht it trust me!

http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=292233

·
Registered
322 Posts
I read most of the details you posted - and "I've been there" (most of us "have been there" - and some will "be there" again) - and I know there's not much anyone can say to make it better - so, drink up - just don't drive - you want to be around to get your new Charger.

- What were the pictures of ?

- I almost registered, then realized with all of the "required" questions/fields, that maybe this was a "Identity Theft" scam :) .

- Good luck with things - I think that you should now shift your focus to the new Charger - and soon a new Girl Friend (you know the "2006 model year" Girl Friends have hit the market :) - But, if you believe in the "first model year" issues, you may want to hold off on getting a "2006 Girl Friend" - but, if you go for it, make sure you get a "2006 Girl Friend" with Traction control, that way she won't slip away).

Brian T.

Brian T.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you want us to see the pics, just attach them here. Not that I wont register, just don't see the point in registering to see your pics. Sad story, but in the end you were right and everything thing that you thought about yourself failing and being "in the wrong" was itself wrong. Pep up, the SE is just around the corner.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA you guys are funny. Sorry for airing my dirty laundry it's just been a rough few weeks.

I'll try and post the pics sometime but it's not too important. Just all of her **** thrown on the curb ;)

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Dude! Did you get that car yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts