Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find out where the Next M&G is and when... I work nights so its difficult for me sometimes but can make plans to drive to work. I missed the one on the 30th at Kimbals. Am I just missing the thread on these announcements (that is more than likely). Just new to this forum and a new Charger owner.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I am trying to find out where the Next M&G is and when... I work nights so its difficult for me sometimes but can make plans to drive to work. I missed the one on the 30th at Kimbals. Am I just missing the thread on these announcements (that is more than likely). Just new to this forum and a new Charger owner.
Mondays at Marks Cruise Night

or Oct 6th Cruise up thru White Mountians

·
Registered
641 Posts
Weekends are good for me.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
OK Where is Marc's Cruise night?
Marks cruise nite is about 5 minutes from Bradley Airport in Windsor CT. Their season is winding down, only a couple more weeks left. They average 575 to 600 cars a week. All makes, just about every possible car configuration, takes a solid hour to walk thru the field to see them properly.

Go to this thread for next week who's in listing, I will post directions as reminder for everyone

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts