Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size are they and how do I get some? Oh yeah the cool aluminum ones not the black steel rims.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Kobe... I live in New England and the guys here have been helpful so I just wanted to get their feedback.... Kind of got lost in the wheel and tire section... they are 18's thought they were bigger... hmmm

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checked E-Bay with no luck..... May have to pull a swap with a cruiser in the area..... think the chiefs car in a town near me has em.... midnight requesition.... LOL just kidding. Know of a place that does police mods. Will have to see if they do dodge.. they used to do Crown Vics so will have to see

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
are they a solid 5-spoke rim?

take a closer look thats actually a cover for the steel cop wheels

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
OMG ... I have never seen any up close..... ITS A COVER? Well that solves that
yup for the longest time many thought they were an actual wheel. Until an LEO here posted a thread to an LEO forum with many closeup photos of the wheel.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK Then I don't feel like such an Idiot. That makes sense though. Makes me wonder what I want to do now. The other problem is I have a AWD version of the R/T. Don't know what my options are anyway.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think Ga State Patrol uses 17's

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The police packaged charger use 18" Steelies with a very SXT looking wheel cover.

There are SOME 3.5 converted car to Police packages but they are not dodge PPC's.

Just as there was 1 or 2 SRTs there were seized and are now Undercover cars.

Fairfax Va has I think 6 non police cars ( 3 300c's and 3 Magnum RT's ) that get some rotation on UC work.

You Can get the steelies for 75-100 from the dealer I think. I am using a set for my Drag Radials.

-Robert

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow Thanks for all the replies. The Stock wheels on my Charger just arent doin it for me so I may need to do something different. Thanks for all the input and the great Pics

·
Registered
519 Posts
SRT Wheels....

Wow Thanks for all the replies. The Stock wheels on my Charger just arent doin it for me so I may need to do something different. Thanks for all the input and the great Pics

I've looked at many wheels, and it has been decided: am going to get the OEM SRT-8 wheels for my Go ManGo Charger before the year is out!

·
Registered
519 Posts
And Your'rrre Right!

Okay. But the wheels in the photos are Viper SRT-10 wheels.
And yes, you're right. Gotta make sure that's understood. They come in different sizes for the different cars. You've got to look for the right ones for the right fit. I want the SRT-8 Charger wheels.

This is the Viper SRT-10 Wheel 19". They look sharp, though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts