Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
kept going foward not even knowing the curb was that high (it was insanely high) then i hear the screech im like ****:cry: and i ended up scratching my bottom bumper, left it all white about 4 inches across n 6 inches down im about to take it to the dodge dealership any idea how much these guys are lookin to charge to paint it?????????

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
dang, that sucks, uhmm dealership will charge A LOT....

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Heck man, if its on the bottom of the fascia, just get soem touchup paint and get er done

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've done damage to a couple of my vehicles just like you described. Back in 2003 I leased a Sebring, one morning while backing out of my garage, the left front fender got too close to the side of door opening. Went to the dealer and they said $800 to repaint the fender, I thought for sure I would be paying for it. On my way home I stopped by to get a car wash, before entering the wash, the detailer at the place said he had something that may rub out some of the scratches. It worked!! At the end of the lease, I turned in the Sebring and the dealer said nothing about the minor scratches.

·
Registered
580 Posts
It would be cheaper to just buy a chin spoiler.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Thats nothing. Last week, the roadservice company two doors down from where I work rebuilt the speed bump on our parking lot. They made it 6.5" tall. I got hung up on it, did some damage to the crossmember that holds the plastic shield for the oil pan and rubbed most of the paint off the bottom of the front fascia.

We're still trying to get some compensation from them for making the speed bump too high (I wasn't the only one who had problems).

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^wow good luck with that thats pretty ****ed up man

anyway yea i thought about those air dam spoilers
they might just cover it up can it?

·
Registered
885 Posts
It's the bottom of the clip...who cares about that part. You could spray paint that thing and never notice it again unless you were on your hands and knees looking for it. Or, as has been said, chin spoilers cover all....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts