Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trailblazer SS!! Yes you heard right.. found the deal I needed... My only hesitation is trading in my Expedition. Anybody know how they do the 'Auction' value? It seems like nobody does KBB anymore... I'd hate to see my go to a Dealer auction. Anybody here want a good deal on a 2000 Expedition XLT... 22" wheels and other custom touches? :) KBB is like 7500$ Willing to take lowball offers at this point... let me know...

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
what kind of offer you lookin at?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well.. considering the dealer is probably gonna give me 6000$ or so... I'd rather somebody here get it and use it... You can keep the wheels and everything... (I'd take my wheels back from the dealer :) )

·
Registered
708 Posts
Man, trading in an Expo on a chebby? Don't do it! I got rid of an F150 and bought a chevy 1500 and it was the biggest mistake I ever made - except that one night in TJ - but we won't talk about that, lol. I had that truck six months and it took everything I had not to light it on fire! The biggest POS I ever owned! It was a brand new 06. I hope the Trailblazer is ten times the quality of the silverado! Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my Expedition is a 2000... so quality has just, in the natural evolution of things gotten better in 7 years. It's pretty simple, but pretty nicely put together. 400hp will allow me to forget about the fact that its a Chevy.. :)

Man, trading in an Expo on a chebby? Don't do it! I got rid of an F150 and bought a chevy 1500 and it was the biggest mistake I ever made - except that one night in TJ - but we won't talk about that, lol. I had that truck six months and it took everything I had not to light it on fire! The biggest POS I ever owned! It was a brand new 06. I hope the Trailblazer is ten times the quality of the silverado! Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts