Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, went out for dinner with my bro tonight. on way home, decided to try the first 0-60 run with the new predator tune. did the normal thing..stopped, turned ESC off one level (dashboard only), put it in "manual " (autoshift), turned on the timer, and rolled into the throttle hard.

well....the tires started smokin/spinning, the car went sideways to the left, then to the right, and it finally hooked after about 4 seconds of pure smoke..

and this is my new time. Beat this boys...

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
hahaa :rockon: thats awesome

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
:eek: I am in awe. Congrats on some kicking times!

·
Registered
329 Posts
worlds quickest production car/mod!!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
i dont know why you guys think spinning is cool
to me power is traction, in a race the other car is not going to wait for you to get traction

·
Registered
928 Posts
well I dont think he thinks spinning is cool, i have a feeling if he had hooked up and gotten that time he would be just a tad MORE happy.

some people just cant take a joke.

·
Registered
926 Posts
That is pretty good. And yes that is fast for your tires just going that fast.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
And too think, some people would get a time like that and actually believe it.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That is excellent! Next challenger: The Bugatti Veyron! HA! That is seriously hilarious though. Some people could try and do that and it wouldnt even happen. I think you may have set a record for all Charger owners! Keep us posted on your "real" time though!

-Pat

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont know why you guys think spinning is cool
to me power is traction, in a race the other car is not going to wait for you to get traction
you are correct. I did not want to spin..that was the weird part. I just rolled into the throttle like always thinking it would chirp and go.

Now I have to re-learn to launch. Is anyone aware of a way to reset the "best time" ??

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
damn man way to make me think you had a big issue caused by the diablo. im waiting on mine and i was thinking oh great someone had issues with their car using the canned tunes and im bound to have them too

·
Registered
928 Posts
well I got my diablo and its running amazingly well, only issue I have seen is the missing 5th gear in auto stick with the 16rev, other than that its night and day from the old car...... and night is gooooood!

I too have to figure out how to re launch with this new torque management.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
If you hold down the right arrow on the screen for a little while, it will reset the best time I believe, kind of the like reset the average mileage.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Nice!!!!! Dude, thats bookin!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Great!

The Predators should come with a coupon for money off on tires. I think if they had thought about it, they could have worked out a deal with one or more tire manufacturers.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
same here!!

HAD TO CAPTURE YOUR INTEREST...:grin: :grin: THERE ARE SO MANY THREADS ABOUT DIABLO!

The bottom line for me, a fantastic Mod!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts