Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a bb charger and plan on getting viper wheels soo and pics will help. im thinking of getting either gloss black, flat black, or black chrome.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
ok i have a bb charger and plan on getting viper wheels soo and pics will help. im thinking of getting either gloss black, flat black, or black chrome.
dude i am in the exact same boat as you. I cant decide between gloss black or flat black. Do they make them in black chrome too?

I can only find people with satin black ones on their black cars

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude i am in the exact same boat as you. I cant decide between gloss black or flat black. Do they make them in black chrome too?

I can only find people with satin black ones on their black cars
heres a link with the black chrome ones. http://www.finishlinewheels.com/spe...8,Dodge+Viper+Alloy+Wheels+Black+Chrome+20x9/

im leaning toward the satin black ones. i was going to have flat black rally stripes but it doesnt look so good that why im movin away from the flat black wheels, but if someone has a good pic of them i might change my mind

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
wow those are expensive. go with factory reproductions. Im going with gloss black

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
You could always have the rims chromed but it isn't cheap. Depending on where you did it that COULD be cheaper than those first rims.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'll be getting some Comp Grey 20's if I ever get the stupid Eibach kit that is on back-order until mid OCTOBER (gotta drop it first)...they look pretty sweet - also if you do a search for Vipers there are a few BB's running them ;)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yeah I am pretty sure there is a few threads about this. I know I have posted up both sets of my vipers a few times

·
Registered
968 Posts
I was going to say ATL SRT or ArTee

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude whos car is that?!!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man i want to see more pics of that white one

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
and this one isnt BB but you can color them ANY color you want :D

WOW i fell in love :bowdown:

by god i swear i will one day make this car for me :clap:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Man... I love the look of those color matched painted windows on the white charger vipers. I've been thinking of doing mine but was unsure.... It will happen now.

Chrome or black chrome looks awesome on the black rides... JMO

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
hot damn dude!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts