Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sorry dont mean to make a new thread because my last one got locked but the scenerio would have been pretty simple

I aint runnin from anyone, I would have confronted the guy, but I defeintly wasent going to back down, so it was either get him back and get away with it or confront the guy in a public area that most likely would have ended up i a brawl and put others in danger also
far as i know my boys woulda juss stomped the dude out, couple cracked ribs and stitches, leading to hospital stays-police station , blah blah blah
now you make the choice whether he got off easy or not
eye for an eye
thats all I have to say sorry...peace

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
what situation is this?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Dude, grow up!

He did nothing to you. Perhaps he got close to your car, but there was not an accident, nor did he do anything to confront you.

What you and your boys (right term there) did was wrong. Be men and learn to let things go!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
You are a fool!!! An eye for an eye means egging a car JUST because he went by you fast??

Care to share some of what you are smokin with the rest of the group? You are an immature fool. Hope that person is a member here and posts later "Never guess what happened to me at Pizza Hut today". Wonder how long it will take before someone points the finger at you, I know I would liek to be there when that Charger owner finds you. Hope Pizza Hut had video surveillance and got your car and plate on film.

If ANYONE got "Off easy" it was you. Idiot

Tom

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Im sorry dont mean to make a new thread because my last one got locked but the scenerio would have been pretty simple

I aint runnin from anyone, I would have confronted the guy, but I defeintly wasent going to back down, so it was either get him back and get away with it or confront the guy in a public area that most likely would have ended up i a brawl and put others in danger also
far as i know my boys woulda juss stomped the dude out, couple cracked ribs and stitches, leading to hospital stays-police station , blah blah blah
now you make the choice whether he got off easy or not
eye for an eye
thats all I have to say sorry...peace

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
NYCHARGEST this is your final warning from me.

There is a reason why your first thread was locked, do NOT start another thread regarding this issue! Illegal activities are not to be discussed on this forum.

-Blair

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.