Charger Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oops my bad. I didn’t realize how old this post was. But in my defense I did a search on oil changes and it came up on the top of the search results.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oops my bad. I didn’t realize how old this post was. But in my defense I did a search on oil changes and it came up on the top of the search results.
Welcome to the forum - and all of it's quirks. The company hosting this forum REALLY screwed up some months ago. It's alot tougher to get around and get relevant results. But... the people and information here are worth the migraine.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Kind of like when Gomez, Morticia, and the rest of the Addams family played Wake The Dead in their back yard family cemetery.......... 😂😂

Don

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Welcome to the forum - and all of it's quirks. The company hosting this forum REALLY screwed up some months ago. It's alot tougher to get around and get relevant results. But... the people and information here are worth the migraine.
Yeah, the user interface is pretty bad, the search function pulls up a lot of ancient content, and availability of new content has suffered greatly as more and more of the "old timers" who helped build this community have bailed. For a real eye opener, install something like ghostery and look at all the ad and user tracking content that it catches. YOU are the product here. :)

Best,

21 - 24 of 24 Posts