Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody planning to attend this one or show their car?

The cruise-in was yesterday and the actual car show is today. All cars are welcome. It is in Dublin, Ohio for anybody interested.

I will most likely be attending as well as Roger (rogerdoger) and Ron (Rodie). Those of you that were at the Columbus M&G will remember them. Roger (blue Magnum with redline tires and tv in the back) and Ron (TB Daytona with the black hood). Hopefully see ya'll there!!!

http://www.arthritisautoshow.com/index.php

·
Registered
14 Posts
i went last year. great car show, no lx cars until mid afternoon saturday someone showed up with a black charger rt.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i went last year. great car show, no lx cars until mid afternoon saturday someone showed up with a black charger rt.
Heading out in a few minutes so this year there will at least be a TorRed Daytona, Blue Magnum, and TB Daytona. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Had a blast! Lots of cool cars and great people. :yes:

Won my first trophy too (pics coming soon). Not sure what car beat me out for 1st place but very happy with my first win. The class I was in was "future classic 1983-present.

:):):):):):):):):)

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great job Turbo!
Thanks! :)

Other than the 2 guys I went with I only saw one other LX. It was a black 300C SRT8 from Ontario, Canada. Don't think it was anybody from the forums. I waited around to meet the owner but never saw him/her....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts