Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that pictures are finally rolling in of our new Danko C2-Front Spoiler, I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to this awesome new look! I'll start it off by posting some of my favorite pictures so far, the first silver one belongs to Lowriderman3, the second tungsten car is 2Cav 's and the third.. well that is just a photoshop but I really like it!! It may help people visualize the stripes that i'm sure someone is gonna do soon! They also all have our new Danko 70 Grille but I'm looking forward to seeing some pics with the stock oem grille too!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
The Danko stuff for the new gen Charger is enough to make anyone stop what they are doing for a while to admire the awesome look... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go Mo!

Wow, I just love those marker lights! where did you get them? Thanks for the pics, it looks really great. Did you use the gasket on the spoiler? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see a pic of the entire car!!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pics! I love how the rocker kinda matches the spoiler , looks pretty factory looking IMO. It looks like if you lowered the car all the way down with the rockers hitting the ground, the front spoiler would still have an inch or more clearance!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Apologies for the revive, looking around at diff spoilers, this seems to be nicer in terms of fitment (goes all around the side as well).

Will this fit on a stock bumper (particularly around the edges underneath that sorta stick out)?
Besides drilling, why'd the orange charger install separate supports for it? is it an alternative to drilling or just for show?

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apologies for the revive, looking around at diff spoilers, this seems to be nicer in terms of fitment (goes all around the side as well).

Will this fit on a stock bumper (particularly around the edges underneath that sorta stick out)?
Besides drilling, why'd the orange charger install separate supports for it? is it an alternative to drilling or just for show?

No those support brackets are just for looks eventhough they may be helpful at around 180 MPH who knows..LOL

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Mo,

The body shop owner was complimenting your precision with regards to the fiberglass spoiler fitment.

He's never seen any other fiberglass lip that's been a perfect fit (apparently they usually need a lot of prep work (sanding / filler) prior to painting).

:bowdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mo,

The body shop owner was complimenting your precision with regards to the fiberglass spoiler fitment.

He's never seen any other fiberglass lip that's been a perfect fit (apparently they usually need a lot of prep work (sanding / filler) prior to painting).

:bowdown:
Thanks and I guarantee you a good fit never happens by chance, it costs about 3 times as much to do the moulds right

·
Registered
51 Posts
Will this fit the SRT models?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Now that pictures are finally rolling in of our new Danko C2-Front Spoiler, I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to this awesome new look! I'll start it off by posting some of my favorite pictures so far, the first silver one belongs to Lowriderman3, the second tungsten car is 2Cav 's and the third.. well that is just a photoshop but I really like it!! It may help people visualize the stripes that i'm sure someone is gonna do soon! They also all have our new Danko 70 Grille but I'm looking forward to seeing some pics with the stock oem grille too!

Looks great

1 - 16 of 16 Posts