Charger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Is the lovely Lady in the passenger seat part of the incentive program?
Very nice.......Oh and the car ain't bad either.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
That Lovely Lady is my awesome wife!!!! She completely supports my car addiction.
Don't mind thumper....He has shrinkage problems!!!!!!;)

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am starting to like those SRT8 rims...looks really nice.

Still haven't seen them in person yet though....but your pic creates envy.

Looking beautiful...so did you remove the emblems at the dealership or did they?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I am starting to like those SRT8 rims...looks really nice.

Still haven't seen them in person yet though....but your pic creates envy.

Looking beautiful...so did you remove the emblems at the dealership or did they?
The dealership did it and buffed it up, you can't even tell there was ever anything there.

The new SRT8 rims are f'n awesome....when I first some them, fell in love right away.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa! You must be getting another 50HP with the freaking cold weather you got now....too bad you can't really use it.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... Awesome place, even though I will soon be parting with my SRT8... Your ride is very nice... great mods... more pics of the right seat occupier would be beneficial in helping Thumper understand snow better. :wink: :laugh: Kidding of course...I am thinking it won't be long and you will be investigating the threads on snow tire/wheels for your car.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Welcome to the Forum... Awesome place, even though I will soon be parting with my SRT8... Your ride is very nice... great mods... more pics of the right seat occupier would be beneficial in helping Thumper understand snow better. :wink: :laugh: Kidding of course...I am thinking it won't be long and you will be investigating the threads on snow tire/wheels for your car.....

The lease on my Ram doesn't run out till March, so I can put off winter tires until the fall.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to the family from Indiana.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Great pic - congrats! Welcome from Pittsburgh. The snow looks like it was specially prepared for this photo... any trouble getting out of it after the pic?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Great pic - congrats! Welcome from Pittsburgh. The snow looks like it was specially prepared for this photo... any trouble getting out of it after the pic?
The car was surprisingly good in the snow, given it has no "snow "tires. A light foot and traction control. ;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice pic....Welcome to the forums.....enjoy reading up on a whole lot of stuff so you can understand what most people are talking about:beerchug: hahaha

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome to the darkside!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Don't mind thumper....He has shrinkage problems!!!!!!;)

:biggrinjester:
Hey, that only happened once!!....okay, twice but I think you should................well.................3 times but it's only because I...........................alright alright alright!!! I have this pump that they installed to help the problem and sometimes the pump in my left nut gets clogged and...............................Oh Man!! I don't want to talk about this. :)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts