Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been browsing this forum daily for a few months now and was planning on getting my charger near the end of the year and most likely ordering an 08.

Well, Saturday I dropped by the dealer (closed on Saturday) and saw exactly the charger I have been wanting. The wife saw it too and we said what the heck, let's come back Sunday and see what they can do.

It took a bit of haggling, but with my Preferred vender discount (which at first they weren't going to honor) and the $3500 cash back, we were able to make a deal.

I am now the VERY proud owner of a new 07 RT with Road & Track in beautiful Steel Blue Metalic. All the options included. She stickered for 39+ and we got her for 32. I feel pretty good about the deal and the dealer experience was better then I expected. No pics yet as it rained on me all the way home.

Going to the AutoZone tomorrow to pick up the detailing supplies and I will post pics.

Saturday at noon I thought I was still months away from my charger, and tonight, she is sitting in my driveway.:grin: I'm one happy dude!!!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I love your sig. :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Congrats and welcome, can't wait to see the pix!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
welcome aboard and congrats on the new ride!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Very nice...now time to insert Charger

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Great choice....great color.........getting the car loaded is the only way for me!

Oh, and by the way, how can you tell everyone you got a new Charger and not post pics? Get moving please!

- Mark

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Isn't it funny how these things reach out and grab you?! I had NO intention of trading in my Subaru Baja, when I was helping a friend search for a new car... three weeks later, I bought the Charger! Had it less than a month, and many thanks to everyone here, I've done more mods to this car than I've ever done to a new car! Enjoy! :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the looney bin. And congrats on the new ride!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Texas! Looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Steel blue is a nice color. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
:alien: Hello from Roanoke VA,^^^^^Want pics, ^^^^need pics!!!!!!!:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pics as requested.

Thanks for the welcome gang!

I Started to do my detailing today and got the initial wash and dry done just as it started to rain again.:(

Still, I knew I needed some pics, so here are some speckled with rain, and not the best lighting. I will do some more higher quality pics later and add them to the Steel Blue Metalic thread. :rockon:

Thanks again. This is a great group.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
:spam: Spammers bringing threads back from the dead.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome from DFW, TX.... If you're interested, check out DFWLX.com which is a local Moder Mopar Club here in the DFW area. We have weekly M&G every Thursday at the Steak N Shake at Grapevine Mills Mall. Go on the forum, browse thru, and check us out. We would love to have ya!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Welcome dude who has been here a year longer than me.:D Stupid spam.:slap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts