Charger Forums banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
These last 2 weeks are going to drive me crazy waiting for my Charger to come in. Hopefully, by the 20th I'll have her.
Torred is definitely worth the wait though...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Here's "The Lady In Red", still no mods but I'm thinking in spring will be a good time to start.

Been a while since this thread went around. Here are the updated pics of The Lady In Red:

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
Gee, how'd I miss this thread before? :knockout:

Oh yea... I didn't check the Archives! :grin:

There's pics of mine in the Photo Gallery!
:D

·
Registered
616 Posts
At the track

And this makes the fastest color a little Faster!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Well, I don't know how I missed this thread, but I did. Some nice looking rides here, for sure. Here's mine. I've had it since 9/07, as I got it used with 9500 miles on the clock. It's got some mods now and receiving more installed weekly. This is the day after I got it. The only thing different about the appearance right now, is a dark tint. The graphics are on the way to change things up even more, though.

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
Yeah, I saw your wheel post and your car looks awesome. Not sure I have the guts to do what you did, though, and have mine done. Looks good though. Are you thinking of any other choices than Rally stripes?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'm really leaning towards the rally stripes now as I drew some on my car and they look better than the mock ups with rear quarter stripes/hockey sticks and single scoop stripe in my opinion. Problem is the decals look difficult to apply to a SRT8 hood and I'm not sure if I want paint either.

·
Registered
268 Posts

Here's mine. Torred #1907

·
Registered
33 Posts
Georgia Srt8

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Woah!!! totaly forgot about this thread...

here are some pics :)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
2006 TorRed Daytona R/T #1447 in Brighton, Michigan has 28K miles and is for sale on ebay, but has been in an accident with both front airbags deployed.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
About this Discussion
96 Replies
43 Participants
Tor-Rojo
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing