1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Call me crazy, but it's kinda growing on me. The sketch I mean. :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Me too. think if you add a small spoiler and some cuda style stripes, It would look pretty good. I just wish they could of hidden the rear doors like the Saturns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
R/TMike said:
Me too. think if you add a small spoiler and some cuda style stripes, It would look pretty good. I just wish they could of hidden the rear doors like the Saturns.
Speaking of 'Cuda, Check this out:

If you want to get right down to it the "hips" on this new car are more akin to the Challenger's lines than the Charger's
I.E.

GREEP

·
Registered
215 Posts
yep, it's like I knew all along, this may not be the Charger. Although I think it would make a great addition to my Mopar Pursuit squad car collection. All it needs is some dog dish.

Chrysler has mentioned this before that this may be some other Car, perhaps the Avenger although that was speculated to be a smaller car but still RWD

I think Chrysler still may drop the bomb on us in January (I heard that the new Charger will have the same taillights as 1999 concept car as pics of the camofluaged car does not).

Get ready to break out the pocket book caus somethings sucpicious about the Charger for sure

·
Registered
215 Posts
I read that the taillights will be like of those of the 1999 concept car so the car we are seeing on the freight car may very well be the new Avenger. Chrysler had said quite a while ago that the 4dr car being previewed might be a different model.

Chrysler may be about ready to drop the bomb on us and make us break out our pocket books on the spot for some serious SRRRRT action. I hear the Daytona will have a blackout hood with side strobes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
MoparG i think your right. We have been had...just read about an up coming Dodge magnum...in 4 door trim, not the wagon...hum...and here is some pics of the first 1966 charger and the last rear wheel drive charger the 1978...enjoy

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts