Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes - be the first to receive official info from Dodge regarding the new brick-like Charger sedan (as already seen in C&D and LXLover's spy photos).

·
Registered
37 Posts
What can I say? Even after complaining about the C&D version that's getting more supporting evidence as time goes by, I still signed up for the updates. I guess hope still springs eternal. Even though I'm bracing for the worst (brick pics), if that's what happens I can just as easily unsign up as I signed up. But if I'm wrong (hopefully) and this new Charger is worthy of its name, I'll want every scrap of information I can get to accompany my eventual purchase. Time will tell . . .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tried so sign up but they said and error occured when I typed in my date. Told me to try again later.

Ordered a HEMI T-shirt though, so thanks for the link. :)

I'm pumped on the Charger personally, so I'm going to register.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I follow the link and this is all I get:

If this page does not load in 3 to 5 seconds, please click the "Continue" link below.

Continue >>

So I click continue and nothing happens. Could have something to do with Norton Internet Security but I dunno.

Later

·
Registered
94 Posts
That link seems to be fritzed. Try going here and clicking on the "Charger is almost ready" box in the lower right hand corner of the screen. It worked fine for me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
georgejetson said:
They'll redo the nose in a couple of years and then it'll be less ugly. That, and the 6.1, will improve lots of folks' opinions.
I'd rather have that 2 door sleeper was talking about.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I will admit that I was negative about the whole boxy 4 door thing initally but after I read about all of the confusion among the enthusiasts, misinformation, and complaints I have decided to keep an upbeat tone and not completely give up all hope on the Charger. Besides it isn't like the world is going to stop turning the instant that the real Charger is revealed in January (For some it apparently will). So until we hear otherwise I personally am going to quit worrying about what the car looks like. If it has 4 doors and looks good chances are I will get one. I don't get the whole argument about the amount of doors a car has anyway because if it has two large doors and two smaller suicide doors I am not gonna complain one bit.

Later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts