Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If ANYONE on this forum has family, friends or both in the path of hurricane Katrina, my family sincerely hopes and prays that NO ONE is harmed. You all know LT on this forum, he lives in S. Miami and his garage turned game room was under 6 inches of water when Katrina came across FLA. He's fine, but what a nightmare, and that was only a cat 1. Living in Fl. all of my 45 yrs., I can tell you that when it comes to hurricanes, you get use to NEVER getting used to them. And it always seems they make land fall at night. NOT FUN!!
Godspeed to those in need!! The Maloy's :happy:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
My family has also said there prayers for everyone. Hope you all make out ok. I am in eastern NC and also know what Huricanes are all about been here for 9 years. Good luck to all. I have had the TV on MSNBC all day and will be up all night watching it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Our prayers are with you as well.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Yeah, we just got our power back on today here in Ft Lauderdale, but thankfully that was the only damage. I know people that live 2 miles away who lost half their roof. :sad:
Prayers to all, especially those in her path.
I'm glad I got to see New Orleans a few times. I have a feeling it won't be there monday morning. :no:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hope everyone stays SAFE and DRY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts