·
Registered
14,728 Posts
up where? north carolina is down :grin:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
up where? north carolina is down :grin:
lol my bad, I sometimes forget things can be down, unless I'm going to mexico I have to go up lol :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Does Stu have a member name on here? I've only been able to contact him through the e-mail listed on Inetia's website.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Does Stu have a member name on here? I've only been able to contact him through the e-mail listed on Inetia's website.
You've gotta make a correction to your signature wishlist to reflect the info learned in this thread. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I don't believe he's a member on here ..... he's over on lxforums ....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Done! Is that better?:bigthumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ok, I'll try to look him up...

Thanks Gabe, Wicked, and SRT8U for all your help!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
he is on this forum however its rarely used because he isnt a vendor here so he has to watch his p's and q's. If you pm him on the lx he'll answer daily and he answers his cell 24/7.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Well mustangs are dual over head cams. So its easy to mix up
So you joined and resurrected an almost 11yr old thread just to say you can't tell the difference between a mustang OHC engine and a Mopar pushrod engine? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO....well son, for most of us, NO it is not easy to mix up lol. Maybe for you LMAO. Probably think LS's have multiple cams too lol.....?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So you joined and resurrected an almost 11yr old thread just to say you can't tell the difference between a mustang OHC engine and a Mopar pushrod engine? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO....well son, for most of us, NO it is not easy to mix up lol. Maybe for you LMAO. Probably think LS's have multiple cams too lol.....?
No. Was just scrolling and found this. Was just saying. For someone who doesn’t know what particularly is different between all the makes self made v8’s they could have mistaken that information. No meed to be a dick

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
No. Was just scrolling and found this. Was just saying. For someone who doesn’t know what particularly is different between all the makes self made v8’s they could have mistaken that information. No meed to be a dick
No meed at all LMAO.....and yes, yes you did join and as your first post resurrected an almost 11yr old thread going on about not knowing the differences between engines. Don't even need to know that many particulars, but damn the difference between an OHC and pushrod engine? C'mon man....thank you though, thank you for the laughs

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Well if you want to truly split hairs the hemi has 16 cams to be correct. Mind you they are all on one camshaft:)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts