Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a "Mopar OEM Dodge Charger AM/FM 6-Disc CD/MP3 Player and DVD Navigation Unit/Sirius ready" used, in great condition. There is nothing wrong with the unit. I am selling because I am looking to upgrade to an aftermarket nav system.

I've seen the Mopar OEM Navigation Unit is around $2200 brand new from Mopar. I'd be willing to sell my stock Mopar unit for $750 OBO (or best offer). PM me if interested. Here are some pics of it installed in my car:

Not really fantastic pictures, they were taken from my camera phone. Sorry but not much to see since it's still installed. I don't want to pull it out until I have the money from this sale for my aftermarket unit. I can tell you that I thoroughly inspected it yesterday and there are no screen/scratches or nicks anywhere on the system.

Here are some pics of the unit uninstalled I pulled off of the web:

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INCLUDES THE LATEST GPS DVD FROM MOPAR AND the GPS antenna! Nav Disc - Version "AE". I paid $200 for this DVD from the dealership. I am including it in the sale. It includes the latest Map updates and locations. The GPS Antenna is usually sold separately (a $70-$80 value)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
--- bump ---

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get what you can get - but I have seen them lower..just y .2
I've done some eBay 'research' and lowered my price to market value. Please also take note of the "OBO". Nothing is written in stone and I am flexible. Once I can pay for my aftermarket system, I'm happy :)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
are you selling everything, i.e. wiring harness, atena etc?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
are you selling everything, i.e. wiring harness, atena etc?
Not sure what a wiring harness is, but what the hell... sure. And you can even have the antenna. Im pretty sure the aftermarket system im looking at comes with all that stuff.

Thanks. Any offers?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeh, we are gonna need some pics :D
Oh, my apologies. I will take some pics of the unit tomorrow and post them. Kind of difficult since its still installed in my car. I didn't want to go to the trouble of taking it out until I at least had the money for my aftermarket unit (Who wants to drive around with no Radio/CD/MP3/Nav?)

I can tell you that its in perfect condition... I mean lets be serious, how banged up can a Nav system get? lol. No scratches on screen or anything. Again, I'll have some pics tomorrow and update the original post.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

·
Registered
460 Posts
what year car did this come from and does it have the upgraded joystick?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what year car did this come from and does it have the upgraded joystick?
I'm going to run out and check now. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK so I ran out... ended up going to the gym... but i DID CHECK!! I had to pull the big ass thing out so I hope someone buys this, lol. According to the part number, it should be the updated joystick. From what I read, there's no physical (noticable) difference other than a copper bracket --inside-- rather than a plastic one. I am pretty heavy handed and mine hasnt broken yet. Although I'm sure one shouldn't be suplexing the joystick just to zoom in on a map anyway...

Any takers?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
---bump---

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Just clarifying something.. I mention "TRADE" in the title. I am referring to a trade of my Nav system for possibly some aftermarket nav system. I have my eyes on something already (thats why I am selling) but if someone has something with similar features, I may be willing to do a trade. Whether or not the trade is even depends on the value of the system being offered compared to the market value of mine.. etc. etc.

Sale is $800 OBO - Obviously negotiable. PM me if interested... It's just sitting there WAITING to be sold!!! lol :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh and by the way... ---shameless bump---

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i mat be interested in this - can i purchase the plastic bezel for this as well? i cant seem to fiond it online.....
I will not be selling the bezel as I will need it for the aftermarket unit. You can find these on eBay for pretty cheap though. Maybe even cheaper than the link in the previous post.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.