Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
would this fit an 07? I cant see anything on why not. but im not totally confident. i know the 09+ years are a seperation from the earlier years

·
Registered
412 Posts
How much of a difference will you notice this bar if you have the Road and Track package with the Super Track Pack?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I felt a nice difference in steering stiffness after installing mine. Most folks say you can't really feel the difference unless you're driving very aggressively or using the car for something like autocross.

I enjoy mine. Once summer hits I'll get the rear brace to balance everything out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much of a difference will you notice this bar if you have the Road and Track package with the Super Track Pack?
It's a noticeable difference. I don't know how much a Road and Track or Super Track Pack differs from an R/T Plus, I thought it was all cosmetics and features. But, I will say my ride was definitely controlled better.

I loved the bar, but I've had my eyes on the Arrington for a long time... An early birthday present.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would this fit an 07? I cant see anything on why not. but im not totally confident. i know the 09+ years are a seperation from the earlier years

It should. My friend has the exact same strut brace on his 08 Daytona.

·
Registered
73 Posts
how much would shipping be to 98366? if i have to pay 300 bucks for this i might as well get a brand new one for 50 bucks more.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much would shipping be to 98366? if i have to pay 300 bucks for this i might as well get a brand new one for 50 bucks more.
I'll let it go for $285 flat!:rocker::bigthumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Give me an hour.. if i won this ebay bidding for a 6.1 intake i'll hold back on this

·
Registered
73 Posts
lost this bid. so i'll take it. gimme yo paypal!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM sent with info... sale pending...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts