Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just a quick question. I'm trying to get different hood and I've been lookin into the Challenger hoods. One quick question though, and forgive me if its been asked before, but will an OEM Challenger hood fit on a Charger? I've been trying to look throughout the threads to see but all of them are for Chally style hoods. Please help! Because for some reason I was under the impression that it'd fit.:confused:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Sorry. It does not but there are several aftermarket suppliers now and lots of members here have them. I'm sure someone who knows more will chime in but I wanted to answer your basic question for you.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Dig the name btw. Red XIII is awesome.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Hey guys just a quick question. I'm trying to get different hood and I've been lookin into the Challenger hoods. One quick question though, and forgive me if its been asked before, but will an OEM Challenger hood fit on a Charger? I've been trying to look throughout the threads to see but all of them are for Chally style hoods. Please help! Because for some reason I was under the impression that it'd fit.:confused:
VFN
Whiteboy
Tommy Z

all make challenger style hoods. The OEM challenger hood is not a bolt on item.

Dig the name btw. Red XIII is awesome.
Final Fantasy 7 right?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Ff7 was the ****

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
FFVII was the chit. I mutilated that game so many times the summer I first got my PS1.

I need to pick up a PSP so I can play Crisis Core. If I do another muscle car in the future it could easily be Sephiroth themed.

Back to your regularly scheduled Challenger oem hod thread. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agggh boo. Thanks for the help guys. I feel silly now because I was talking to this guy who was going to sell me one and then he told me it wouldn't fit my Charger. I was just really confused cause I thought that it would. But eh oh well.

And yes, its totally from ff7. Its probably my favorite game ever. And btw, crisis core owns so much it isn't even funny.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
No problem. Glad we could help. I'll be sure to pick up Crisis Core in the near future. I just got Advent Children Complete a few weeks ago and I hadn't seen the original version in a couple years. It was a bad a$$ upgrade to blue ray.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I had a complete nerd-gasm when I was watching Advent Children Complete. I don't even have a Blu-ray Player, I had my boyfriend bring his PS3 over and I was like in nerd heaven. I also have the special edition in the cool black box with Cloud on it. Ahh nerd-dom.... :bigthumb:

EDIT: Just noticed the Cloud/Sephiroth fight in your sig....awesome

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Thanks. I wanted to add it a while ago and forgot. This thread reminded me. Have you seen Last Order? Good bit of anime.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
My SRT is named Tornado and is Zorro themed. When it's paid off in a few years I'm going to add another modern muscle car to my collection. I plan on calling it Strife and making it SOLDIER themed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I watched it cause it came as a special feature on the special edition non-Blu-ray one. I'm not like a huge anime fan but I really liked how it added to the story. I heard somewhere that the Last Order is actually supposed to be how it "really" went down with Sephiroth at Nibelheim. In ff7, its Cloud's warped memories of what happened, in ff7 crisis core, its from Zacks POV but he's like wounded and out of it. Then Last Order is what "really" happened. Correct me if you think I'm wrong though. I really thought it was interesting. Plus that edition gave me a little book thing also. It had stuff in it like Cloud finding Denzel at the church and all. It was cool.

Ahhh but I'm rambling. haha

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My SRT is named Tornado and is Zorro themed. When it's paid off in a few years I'm going to add another modern muscle car to my collection. I plan on calling it Strife and making it SOLDIER themed.
Awesomeness. I approve.:banana:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah. Even if you go back and play the game you get all of that when Tifa reconstructs Cloud's memories in the lifestream. There is nothing new there but it is fleshed out. Sephiroth's toying with Cloud throghout the whole plot also speaks to that if you play through a ton. The bit that is weird is Before Crisis. I never played it but if you watch the thing about it on the extended edition it strikes me that they worked really hard to insert Cloud and even the Turks into events that would have changed their interactions with each other but it's a cell phone game so no biggie. Try and make Kingdom Hearts make sense in relation to any of this and your brain will start to hurt. :D

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I was waaay into Final Fantasy. You weren't rambling to me. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never got to play Before Crisis. I didnt see the point in playing a video game on my phone. I still dont. lol but I'm sure if I got the chance to I would.

Also, if I wasn't already set on my Autobot theme, I'd probably go for a FF7 theme. Cause ok for really, the cloudy wolf emblem would be awesome.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That would be great. BT could make that happen in a hurry. Don't bother with Before Crisis. Only thing that really struck me as cool about it was the presence of Avalanche in an earlier form. What they need to do is release FFVII as a PS3 game but seeing that FFXIII seems to be taking a hundred years I doubt it will happen. Maybe it will get an upgrade as a 15 or 20 year aniversary edition.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A FF7 rerelease for the PS3 is like every FF fan's dream come true. But they'd have to be very careful. They couldn't change a thing unless they were to add extra side quests or something. For it to be successful and not piss everyone off at the same time, it's got to be the same, but prettier. Thats all I ask. But I doubt it'd happen. Probably for the 15th or 20th like you said. But I do NOT want to wait another 10 years to see Cloud in drag in HD. haha

And FFXIII is another pile of nonsense that I cant even talk about without getting flustered. I hope that the wait is worth it cause ok, for real, how long have we been waiting for it? And FFXIII Versus, I don't even hear anything about that anymore.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
It seems like they tossed Versus in the garbage can. I was a fan of X X-2 and XII but I haven't really been excited about an entire cast of characters or the over all feel of a world since Squal & co in VIII. The games seem too pretty. Like they take place at a beach resort. I miss the gritty, dirty worlds and stories. HD Honey Bee Inn and Don Cornelio? Haha. I also prefer the turn based fighting. The game to do realtime fights the best so far would be Kingdom Hearts II. It's just not as fun in FF for some reason.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I loved X, X-2, and XII. I liked the story alot in VIII but ok the junction system just plain sucks. And it was like the only way to get magic. Extremely annoying haha. I've also been playing the original FF on my psp and I have FF Tactics but I havent even played it yet. And when they put FF7 on the playstation store for psp and ps3, i was so stoked. I've got the original, but then being able to play it anywhere on my psp was like so much ownage. haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts