Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well friends, its been quite a while since we had a meet and greet in Framingham, MA at Jordans Furniture. I'd like to propose a get together to celebrate Fall on October 20th at around 4:00 PM. Add your name to this list if you think you can make and are interested. Should be a great get together considering all the mods, etc. that all of you here in New England have been making to your vehicles.
Bob

1. DeviceSpy - Black Charger SRT8

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well friends, its been quite a while since we had a meet and greet in Framingham, MA at Jordans Furniture. I'd like to propose a get together to celebrate Fall on October 20th at around 4:00 PM. Add your name to this list if you think you can make and are interested. Should be a great get together considering all the mods, etc. that all of you here in New England have been making to your vehicles.
Bob

if this is going to happen i can make it.

2. reveresrt8 - black charger srt8

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
If it was a Sunday I know I could definitely make it, I'll have to check and see if I'm working that Saturday ...

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
3. Chargerdad - Fastest black R/T
4. BigMech - Inferno Red R/T

I would be able to make either Sat or Sunday, whichever is easier for the most people.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I'd be willing to show up either day. I will have NEMC shirts with me. Can prepay or pay then. If you are coming to this and want a shirt, please let me know what size so i can set it aside for you.

Tom

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
What do the t-shirts look like ?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Front

Back

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
great, thanks, everyone pick on the fat kid. its all good. guess i just fill the shirt well.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great to see those interested in particpating in the meet and greet. I'd like to suggest Saturday if that is OK.

Bob

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sundays work best for me also. For now though, I'm adding my name to the list. I should be able to make it.

3. Chargerdad - Fastest black R/T
4. BigMech - Inferno Red R/T
5. CTsrt8 - Tored Charger SRT8

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I won't know if I'm working that Saturday till I get back to work next Monday the 9th .... I can definitely make it any Sunday though ..

·
Registered
642 Posts
count me OUT for both days
20th opening day of hunting 21st is picnic at gun club

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Just ordered a chin spoiler and rear air diffuser, so I will have something new to bring!

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saturday will be the date, pass the word and add your name to the list. Thanks a bunch and I really look forward to the meet and greet.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts