Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to my hectic schedule I did not get the August poll going very quickly, and I didn't hear from Stormtroopin' for the September theme, so we ended up missing the September contest. I got a theme suggestion from JackE for October however.

So the theme for October will be:

In The Wild

Get out and travel a bit, see some colors, it's that time of year. Get a photo of your car with the wild background and submit it here. No urban/city backgrounds for this month, there's plenty of nature out there!

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of October 25th and the winner will be declared on November 1st.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Got one for this theme. This is at a scenic overlook near Possum Kingdom Lake. I should have gotten the other way, but still a cool picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Spending a few days at Scout camp with my 11 year old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great photos, keep them coming.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rural Northern Illinois. Tree leaves haven't changed color yet but the corn has.

IMG_0303.jpg

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still opportunities to find a good backdrop.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I had a hard time finding a good backdrop especially one with colors. Our leaves here just don't change like they use to so large color options were low around here. I choose this picture for the crazy reflections from the leaves and scenery, guess I'll see if I choose the right one LOL!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FlyersHockey

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really nice.

·
Registered
896 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Thanks for that pic... now my wife wants a purple one too!!!
LOL!

My wife is the reason why we have that color, so I guess we can thank her haha!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
828 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I can supply the right background, but no Charger yet! :nerd2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That's a nice picture of the purple Daytona in the woods.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are some great photos here. We still have the weekend to go out for a drive and get a shot to post.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts