Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Halloween Chargers"

The theme of this month will be Halloween Chargers. Any Halloween pics will do; note no cross dressing allowed. If I see a Honda or Chevy emblem on our beloved Chargers your car will be repo'd and you will be banned from here............lol

Rules same as last month:

1) Must be real pics! Only photoshop to make the pic more viewable (brightness, size, etc). The maximum size of the longest border should be 800 pixels so the pics will fit easily on everyone's screens! ONLY license plate can be edited.

2) Enter only ONE pic!

3) The photo should be taken by you and have your Charger in it. No photochoppin allowed.

Deadline for entries: October 26th, midnight eastern.
Voting starts on October 27th.
Winner on November 1st

Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Sweet, I'll have to come up with a good pic for this one !

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hmmm. . . the wheels are chruning. . . gonna be a good one!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
This is going to be hard.

·
Registered
761 Posts
This is going to be hard.
That's what she said. . . .and with a name like PureEvil I'm sure you'll come up with something, considering the theme.

But your right, it is going to be a tough one if people execute well! Might need a 2-month theme to get it right! kinda tough with the cycle of the moon the way it is now. . . .oops. . . giving too much away!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump---- hows every one making out?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have an idea, just to busy with work to give it a try right now...

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Maybe if I have Janet Reno posing nude on the hood I'd win hands down....cuz dat would be crazy scary.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Here's mine!!!

Don't know if it's good enough but I like it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Woo i would be all over this but im in Iraq far from my Charger. Good luck fellow members. Cant wait to see the Pics!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
That's what she said. . . .and with a name like PureEvil I'm sure you'll come up with something, considering the theme.

But your right, it is going to be a tough one if people execute well! Might need a 2-month theme to get it right! kinda tough with the cycle of the moon the way it is now. . . .oops. . . giving too much away!
Ya this is tough it seems like my town isn't in the halloween spirit, my dog on the other hand is possessed cuz she keeps ripping apart my wall and its pissing me off. I was going to go to a graveyard but I see someone did that already.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Ya this is tough it seems like my town isn't in the halloween spirit, my dog on the other hand is possessed cuz she keeps ripping apart my wall and its pissing me off. I was going to go to a graveyard but I see someone did that already.
Graveyard will be popular, but then it gets down to the best shot and creativity etc. My plan is for this weekend to get something presentable.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe if I have Janet Reno posing nude on the hood I'd win hands down....cuz dat would be crazy scary.
That would be a sight to see.........

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
mine is the pumpkin charger...orange and black :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
This was me last year for halloween... and no I didnt drive with the mask on!:grin: Though I did drive with the body suit on and got some interesting looks lol

Note: No chickens were harmed during this photoshoot

1 - 20 of 79 Posts