Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a meet OCT 9TH in Schererville FUN Center in Schererville Indiana, starting at noon. They have Go karts for all the speeders and arcade games and minigolf. I talked to the owner and they have no problem with us being there. From there some time after we are all planning on going to Hooters in either Schererville or Merrillville both of which are within 10 minutes of each otherInvited Strats, Mitsus, Neons, Avengers. Post your questions in here...

Meet Time: Noon
Meet Place: Schererville Fun Center, Schererville IN
Agenda: Hangout, Go Karts, Mini Golf, Arcade Games, etc...Cruize & Take Pictures, Hooters

Post if you plan on attending, we have numerous people coming from all over.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the details...

Schererville Fun Center
101 U.S 41
SCHERERVILLE INDIANA 46375

Map:

Breakfast (Denny's)

Meet starts at noon so I think if everyone agrees we can meet on 95th ST & 76th ave for breakfast at Denny's (take I 294 to 95th st exit west and turn left right when you get off the ramp on the light) at 9:30am. Let me know who is interested in doing that. We can caravan together from there (since that is the area I live in...) we would take I 294 North to Highway US 41 (about a 38 min drive).

Please post if you would like to come to breakfast and caravan from there or if you have a better idea or any other ideas or anything else. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Updated List as of 10/23

1. Stratalica
2. DoughSXT
3. DodgeThis
4. Cakez
5. 03ScreaminRT
6. Damaged Goods + Brother w/srt4
7. Slick96
8. Nick K
9. Maddog
10. AndyRed98R/T
11. RedRacer27
12. NeonSusie
13. oj
14. MoparMarc
15. rosejm

·
Registered
608 Posts
It's gonna take ALOT longer to get there with all that constrcution around Lansing on 294 - where it turns to 80. I won't go for that reason.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't aware of construction on I 294 but I will take a drive that way and see how long it takes me - keep in mind it's on a Sunday. I'll get back to you on that and thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I would definately go if more members from here were going.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Everybody that comes to these meets gets along, I wish more (any) chargers would come too. Anywho we ended up taking the streets cuz naperguy was right on the money with the highway situation (sorry I doubted you). We are having another meet like this this weekend (sat) I'll post up the details in a separate thread. We all had so much fun this past weekend we wanted to do it again though its a short notice so I'm not sure how many can make it. Hope you can come. It's in bridgeview off of I-294 and 95th street (north of the traffic jam so you should be ok on this one naper or you could just take I-55 to Harlem and not waste any money on tolls).

Btw: Pictures are up www.mazik.net/zodi (mopar meet) I think we had about 10 cars total and around 14 people so not too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts