1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
can some of us meet up with u guys since i live in south san diego??

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can some of us meet up with u guys since i live in south san diego??
You're more than welcome to meet up with us anywhere- we do not hold our people to limits!

There is a S.D. group heading to the meeting place in Oceanside- post in the thread, I'm sure one of the S.D. guys would meet you somewhere and you could follow them. Use Inland Empire peeps are meeting to head down together - The Orange County guys usually do the same.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
You're more than welcome to meet up with us anywhere- we do not hold our people to limits!

There is a S.D. group heading to the meeting place in Oceanside- post in the thread, I'm sure one of the S.D. guys would meet you somewhere and you could follow them. Use Inland Empire peeps are meeting to head down together - The Orange County guys usually do the same.
count me in man....i just hope that when somebody reads this they can probably send me a pm so i can follow them...that'd be great...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll be (maybe 3 more SDM's) there!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
its a couple of Mags comin' from El Cajon, yall make up a meeting point and I'll let'em know!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

Hey Finch.... where are we I.E people meeting up???

want to meet at Carls at railroad canyon again??

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
what if all of us from san diego meet somewhere around mission beach or something around 8?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Finch.... where are we I.E people meeting up???

want to meet at Carls at railroad canyon again??
Jim, I let SWEET know about us meeting up. They will meet with us- the Carl's Jr sounds good. I'm guessing it'll take us just around an hour to get from Carl's to the Oceanside place- so lets meet at 7:30am?

Anyone joining the IE group, here's the address to Carl's Jr:

Carl's Jr, 251 Diamond Dr, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Diamond Dr/Railroad Canyon Rd Exit from the 15.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
How bout mission bay high school? Maybe UTC mall?? Just some ideas...
mission bay high school it is!!! im guessing the parking lot in front of the school??? :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts