Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an OBD2 reader by BAFX and the Torque Pro Android software. But like most software for these inexpensive readers it only reads the P (Powertrain} trouble codes.

I've searched a lot but so far only found software that reads the Powertrain codes. I guess that's the most popular function.

Does anyone know if there is any Android software that can read the B (Body) and C (Chassis) codes?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
There's some threads on the forum about the AlfaOBD software that runs on Android and ELM327 OBD2 adapters. I have not used it but the members that have can tell you if AlfaOBD reads all codes.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's some threads on the forum about the AlfaOBD software that runs on Android and ELM327 OBD2 adapters. I have not used it but the members that have can tell you if AlfaOBD reads all codes.
I've seen that AlfaOBD software but AFAIK it's for Chrysler products. I was hoping to find software that works with any car.

·
Registered
2013 R/T
2,326 Posts
I thing krautmaster has one capable of these, I know he mentioned seeing HVAC codes. kraut?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I use the BlueDriver adapter with my Android phone (also works with iOS). It reads all codes for most any brand sold in North America (complete list on their website https://us.bluedriver.com/pages/bluedriver

The app/software is free but you have to purchase their OBD2 adapter.

·
Registered
2013 Charger RT Road and Track
317 Posts
I have been using the obd mx+ and it reads everything. But I also have a blue driver and I think it works for everything also. I don't use the blue driver so if you need it I am willing to let it go for half the cost. Just putting it out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts