Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took these friday. They had a few charger's on the floor. The R/T, Daytona and one other.

The srt8 was on a display. So you couldn't sit in it.

It looks really nice. I'm going to be getting rid of my srt4 for one when they come out.

I love the 20" wheels with the brembo brakes. The brakes are huge.
The interior looks really nice. Power seats with Leather and DVD nav.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More srt8

The back of the daytona charger. sorry no front shot. :)

I think this is the cluster of the R/T

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would like to see the SRT8 painted like the Daytona, but in a Blue. Out of the three color choices for the SRT8 though are Black, Red, and Silver. I've seen it in Black and Red, (I would/will take it in Black), but i'd like to see the Silver one too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ChargerSRT8 said:
I would like to see the SRT8 painted like the Daytona, but in a Blue. Out of the three color choices for the SRT8 though are Black, Red, and Silver. I've seen it in Black and Red, (I would/will take it in Black), but i'd like to see the Silver one too.

O yea that would be sweet. Blue daytona srt8 and in a 6spd ;)

I've seen the red one and i've seen the black one in pics and i'm not sure what color i would get. That red is really bright but i'm not sure if i could drive a red car :) Would be nice in that dark silver color dodge has.

Is there any word of a 5 or 6spd down the road? Also how much is the srt8 going to cost?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great pics thanks for posting! How was the interior of teh SRT-8 Charger? Did it look good / roomy?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alextaylor29 said:
Great pics thanks for posting! How was the interior of teh SRT-8 Charger? Did it look good / roomy?

From what i could see it looked really nice. I got to sit in the R/T and it was very roomy. It's really big inside. The back seats even look big.
Everything was layed out very nice. The one i sat in had dvd nav and so did the srt8.

I would of been nice to sit in the srt8. The leather seats looked very nice :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
i got inside a charger last weds' it was nice... enough for 2-3 adults in the back; its like the 300C as far as the room goes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
suzq044 said:
i got inside a charger last weds' it was nice... enough for 2-3 adults in the back; its like the 300C as far as the room goes.

I'm 6'4" and when i sat in the driver seat there was still enough room in the back seat for another adult. It's really roomy unlike my srt4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
got a email recently,stating that 300c will be here in november,but i am not really keen on it.i stated they should bring the dodge charger here it will sell well,people here loved the old rt/e49 bathurst chargers.still look mean on the streets.in it"s day it did 13.5 over 400m,265 hemi triple webber carbies,4 speed.latest hsv 6.litre297kw does it in 13.3 over 400m.anyway they said in 2007 they will release the dodge brand here,they are not sure what cars ,they will bring,i hope they bring the daytona or the srt-8 charger to kick some ford and holden ass.we need a new v8 war,like hemi vs holden+ford,make them wake up,if they brought the charger here,the would shit themselves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts