Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those who use this product, do you clean your car again after using it like it states? Seems like you would just take the wax back off and it wouldnt have time to cure if you did this.

I can not make up my mind on what type of wax I want to use.

I just called the meguiars Rx Hottine and he said more then likely I do not need to clay bar my car since its only a month old. I know alot of people will argue this but the paint seems very smooth as of now.

To many products..To many point of views...and im to danm anal! haha

·
Registered
430 Posts
I LOOOOVVVVEEEE THAT WAX!!!

I don't ever wash it right after...never had any problems.

It is BY FAR the best wax I've ever used on any car....

I only claybar it occassionally before waxing it...you probably don't need to claybar it.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Wax it and you are good. No need to wash afterwords. Just have plenty of microfiber towels. When you are buffing the towels can get sticky from residual wax. this wax is awesome stuff though!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like the Turtle Wax Ice.....

I finally tried it on my Ram Daytona......and wow it brought the color back to the GOMANGO orange....it made it nice and deep color came back....it looked like glass afterwards.....and I had used the NXT wax beforehand, but there was no comparison.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
X2, Mine shines great with ICE, I also use the Ice ClayBar....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.