Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Friday at Wal-mart in Valpo and Wednesday's at Jim Dandy's (across from the hospital) in Hobart a bunch of cars meet up. There are many types of cars there. I took my car there a few weeks ago. Have any of you ever gone before or want to meet up while the weather is still nice?

I'm thinking of going next Wednesday. It's like a car show but there is no cost or trophies or anything like that.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Never been. But you missed out on a Indiana Meet we had a little while back, only SRT8 that came was a 300C.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I wanna go!!! But I'm stuck in Oklahoma :(

I remember when Jim Dandy's used to be on the corner of Wisconsin and US 6...only about 4 or 5 blocks from my house.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you stationed there for awhile?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Are you stationed there for awhile?
Til at least January. I came down on Recruiting duty, and I'm going to try to get the "Chicagoland - Nortwest Indiana" area.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I too am on recruiting duty...

I am in Naples Fl on my way to Crystal Lake end of November. I am from Lowell so I will be that way quite often after I move. How many SRT8's are in the area?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Naples Fl on my way to Crystal Lake end of November. I am from Lowell so I will be that way quite often after I move. How many SRT8's are in the area?
I only know of a few locally. I've seen one in Crown Point and one in Portage. I know there are more owners that live in the northern part of IN.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts