·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
That May Be The Most S E X Y Thing I Have Ever Seen
Cuda's Are My Fav Car Ever

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
challenger with a different front, and rear end designs, is all i see here...along with what looks like the interior of the charger...still looks bad a$$, and i would still buy one...:headbang:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
They won't be made into production. This is custom made by MetalCrafters.
They are the ones that build all the Concept cars for DCX, they did the Challenger, viper, prowler, etc... As far as I know, the Benefactor that is paying for the work to be done is still anonymous-Maybe it's DCX feeling out the market.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Yes it is - I made it for them (MetalCrafters)
I HACE A CLASSIC DESIGN SHAKER HOOD ON MY 06 R/T WHATS THE HUGE DIFF BETWEEN THE 2

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Wow! That front end treatment is exactly the thing I was talking about when I complained that the Challenger had the Jay Leno thing happening. I think I mentioned something about it looking better with a little more bumper tucking down low, and here we have the idea personified: overall a much better bumper design than the mile-high slab on the Challenger.

The sides are still a little slab-sided (too high beltline in my opinion) but I much prefer this car over the "grinning" Challenger.

I'm still not decided on which rear end I prefer, though.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I would buy it in a heartbeat. My wife however is now set on a camaro, and ONE of us needs a 4 door. Looks like I have to have the family car. hehehe

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like it. The shaker hood is sweet, (would love to do this to my R/T) and the shifter is kinda cool too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
THAT'S the one I'd go for. Always been a 'Cuda fan, moreso than the Challenger.

Now I'm drooling...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Am I the only one that can't see the pictures? If anyone has another link to the pictures that would be very helpful because from reading your posts it looks like it is something I definitely want to check out.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
OH MY GOD! I could see getting away without buying the Challenger, but if THIS thing makes it into production, I gotta have it. DAMN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts