Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a vein other than the product's performance, I urge you all to glance at this thread: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53508

John will do what it takes to make you happy. This thread impressed the hell out of me. If you've been on the fence about ordering, quit yer waffling and DO IT.

Another vendor that will go the extra mile = made of win.

I pimp DWG when I have the chance, but I thought I'd put it out there that I have no affiliation with John or DriWash other than having used the product and posted on these forums. At times I guess I can sound like the marketing department. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
toxico:

I appreciate the support!

I try to do the best I can, because with the internet - there's just so many options for folks. In the 5 years I've been in business, I do my best to try and go the extra mile when I can -

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good on you Toxico! We always here about it when people have trouble with dealers, vendors, etc. It's nice to hear when things go right as well. Restores the faith!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I just placed and order and wanted to add another item after I already ordered. Most places probably wouldn't have gotten back to until after they shipped the first item.

Thanks John - It's extremely hard to find anyone nowadays that can provide consistently good customer service.

Keep it up! I'll keep my orders coming!

Have a great holiday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts