Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now taking orders for the decals!!! So far everyone likes what we have come up with and I think they will be a nice addition to this club to spread the word and maybe get some recognition as a "real" club. The standard size of the decal will be 8.5"s long and about 3 1/4"s tall. You can have them in Red, White, Blue, and Black. You can also order them backwards to be placed on the inside of the window. It's completely up to you but make sure you include all the information when you order. If no size is specified you will get the standard size. You can Paypal me the money to [email protected]. The price is going to be $10 for one, $15 for 2 (sorry for the price change, a roll of Vinyl is more money than i thought). So here it is, order away...thanks, Nick Romano

[/IMG]

here it is backwards....

[/IMG]

·
Registered
384 Posts
sience I figured out and told you what font to get do I get a finders fee? :D - no, I am being serious.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on guys! This thread was viewed over 100 times and i only have had 3 orders...I thought everyone would love to represent the club?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nick,

Thanks for the work they look great but for me that's a huge chunk of window space...

Can the size be reduced?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You can have them any size you want! just let me know when ordering them and ill resize it to your liking before i cut it out and send it. I just made one 3.5"s for DutchMaster, it looked great. Hey Dutchmaster, thanks for the business...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sorry stratus, you priced yourself out of my zone. I purchased a sticker from the guy who does them for DodgeTalk.com. He has numberous color choices and he was only asking $5 for them. $10 for yours is double that, make 'em 5$ and about 5 or 6" long then I might consider it. Charge $3 for shorties such as the 3.5" and I might take both for $8.

Its all in the marketing and price selection.

·
Registered
630 Posts
stratusrtrida said:
...You can Paypal me the money to [email protected]. The price is going to be $10 for one, $15 for 2 (sorry for the price change, a roll of Vinyl is more money than i thought). So here it is, order away...thanks, Nick Romano
I do not see where he changed from this price to $5 each? Am I losing it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think he meant they were $5 more than the other guy. But, I already went through this with the other forum im a member of. There are many sign places that can afford to sell them so cheap cause their quailty is very cheap. I bet those decals you buy will either come off in the car wash or just fade in the weather and look like junk on your nice new car. I use a vinyl called Oracal 851. It's a performance vinyl that has an 8-10 life in outdoor temps. The difference price wise is huge. I bet that guy pays in the ballpark of $45 a roll for Vinyl. My Vinyl is about $150 a roll. There is a big difference there. But, I would rather have higher costs for a better decal then sell someone something for short money that I am willing to bet will be off their car in 3 months because it got beat up in the weather or just plain fell off..

·
Registered
113 Posts
I will take 2 (maximum 3.5" long). Message me!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I am interested in buying 2 (Blue ones - if you have Midnight Blue pearl coat, that would be great), one for the car and one for my desk, at work. But, I need to measure and figure out where I will be placing it on my car - I'm thinking about the rear window.

- I might even be interested in buying one to put on my lawn mower :happy:

One thing though, I would like to pay by check - so when the time comes (next few days -probably the weekend), I will e-mail you to see if you will take a check. If you need to, you can cash it first then send me the decals.

Brian T.

·
Registered
45 Posts
stratusrtrida said:
anyone else???
I'll buy one if a portion of the money is going back to support this place. Let me know if it is and you will have an order.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, as of right now... I'm making on average $10 an order. Then you have to factor out about $0.89 taken away from me for Paypal fees, $0.37 for a stamp, My time and gas to get to the post office and lets not forget about the $79 a roll the vinyl costs and my electricty bill for running my computer the cutter and my computer. Im already in the hole before I can "donate money to the site" Maybe if I had more orders I eventually could...thanks Nick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts