Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after the thread about what specials you would like to see last month, we decided to take some of the advice given to us as we love to listen to our customers....after all, you guys and gals are our boss!!! Here are your November Specials.

Here is your choices:

1) 15% off of any one thing we make.

2) Level 1 protection package special - ACES IV Quart, 6 oz QuantumBlue Steering System Lubricant Catalyst, 1 quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather cleaner and a 4 oz QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector for $89.90 and 10% off shipping.

3) Level 2 horsepower package special - 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended Motor Oil, One QuantumBlue Ultimate Oil Filter and ACES IV quart for 173.79 and 10% off shipping for performance package level 2.

4) Level 3 performance package special - QuantumBlue Coolant (2 gallons of concentrate makes 4 gallons of premix), and QuantumBlue Gearlube for 122.22 and 10% off shipping.

5) Level 4 Combination - ACES IV Quart, 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended Motor Oil, One QuantumBlue Ultimate Oil Filter, 6 oz QuantumBlue Steering System Lubricant Catalyst, 1 quart QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather cleaner and a 4 oz QuantumBlue Vinyl and Leather Protector for 200.73 + 15% off shipping

It really comes down to what you have been waiting for, and now you have no reason not to restock, try something else we make, or try something for the first time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all for the month!!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
This is good, maybe you should do a level four by just combining level two and three?! Just a thought?!:bigthumb:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is good, maybe you should do a level four by just combining level two and three?! Just a thought?!:bigthumb:
As you can see by the post, it has now been added. Thanks for the feedback!:beerchug:

Brian
440-821-9040

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Your such a hard guy to deal with!!:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I will be calling you Thursday or Friday for the level 3 deal. Thanks for doing this!

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be calling you Thursday or Friday for the level 3 deal. Thanks for doing this!
Great!

Looking forward to working with you! Glad you like what we put together!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Well i do need some aces. Can aces fit in one of those "ship everything for 7.95" post office boxes? :grin:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i do need some aces. Can aces fit in one of those "ship everything for 7.95" post office boxes? :grin:
Call me Wicked, we can figure it out together!!

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Brian, If my order of 2 gallons QB oil hasn't shipped yet, could I just get the 15% off any one thing you make, and one oil filter at regular price? As I just got my gallon of ACES IV and two gallons QB Gold Coolant a couple of weeks ago. Did you get your raw materials yet? LMK.

BTW, great specials, Brian. Thanks for looking out for the common man....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brian, If my order of 2 gallons QB oil hasn't shipped yet, could I just get the 15% off any one thing you make, and one oil filter at regular price? As I just got my gallon of ACES IV and two gallons QB Gold Coolant a couple of weeks ago. Did you get your raw materials yet? LMK.

BTW, great specials, Brian. Thanks for looking out for the common man....

Aloha,
Andy :beerchug
Andy,

No problem. Actually your order was going out last night so seeing this post earlier, we did just that for you. 2 gallons of the QB 7.5w23, and the QuantumBlue Ultimate Oil Filter and did the 15% on the oil for you. Thanks for being a continual customer and thank you for your service to our country as a Peace Officer!:clap:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Thanks Brian....Semper Fi!!!!

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Brian....Semper Fi!!!!
Andy,

Your welcome. Enjoy the materials when the come in. By the way, always found it funny we can ship FedEx Ground to Hawaii! Weird!!:rolleyes2:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Looks like some good deals Brian. I'll be hitting you up for another gallon of Aces IV as soon as my wife leaves her purse unattended. LOL!
thats great. Brian just bill brad for my aces too then

:leaving:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Alright Brian I'll be giving you a call possibly tomorrow, going to talk to a couple of my friends in MBLX and see if they still want to do this purchase as a group.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright Brian I'll be giving you a call possibly tomorrow, going to talk to a couple of my friends in MBLX and see if they still want to do this purchase as a group.
Dan,

Just let me know....give me a call tomorrow and we can figure this out to whatever you want to do. Thanks for the update.

We are ready when you are!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 .

P.S. I wonder if it is really Brad's purse........runs and hides!! :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Andy,

Your welcome. Enjoy the materials when the come in. By the way, always found it funny we can ship FedEx Ground to Hawaii! Weird!!:rolleyes2:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
Hey Brian, would you have a tracking number?

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Brian, would you have a tracking number?
I will have to find it and forward it. Thanks again for the patience!:clap:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040

1 - 20 of 42 Posts