Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
sorry about resurrecting a old thread.. but i have this problem since early ownership.. only now at 30k @ 20 months, its got so bad it was time to see the dealer.. well low and behold after 3 days of waiting for a new painted bumper.. I have dirt/dust under my paint.. got about 20 dimples & pimples, compound swirls down sides and 2 burn marks from a obvious bad buffer job to try cover up a faulty paint job.. Car was very clean when dropped-off, & the car was dirty/dusty when i picked up.. I went ahead and wiped the dust off the "newly" painted bumper and saw a $50 spray can paint job on a 35k car.. PISSED! so the car goes back next week.. they said they are going to try buff it out more, but I know its time for a complete strip and repaint.. "the right way" IT WILL BE FIXED.. I blind person with some rustoleum cans, could do better..I'll let everyone know what happens.. Sorry for the rant..

so anyone getting this pitting/etching in the paint, if you still have your bumper-to-bumper better get it to the dealer before its to late..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.