Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought my 06 Midnight Blue Dodge Charger SE 3.5 on July 4th, 2006.. I'm in the military and at the time was an E4 so I wasn't getting paid a whole hell of a lot.. The only extra option that it had was power drivers seat.. I was happy though, I got the car that I thought I couldn't afford.. Loved it.. Added some things that really annoyed me that it didn't have and things that I just thought made it better.. Here's that mod list..

• Mopar Hood Struts
  • Side Moldings Removed
  • Emblems Debadged
  • 3rd Brake Light Cover
  • Custom Visor Overlay
  • Billet Door Pins
  • Locking Gas Cap
  • 6 Disc CD/MP3 Changer
  • Blinker Mod
  • Airaid QuickFit CAI 350-171
  • S&B Air Filter
  • Honeycomb Grille
  • Fog Lights
  • 20% Tint All Around
  • Mopar Dual Cat-Back
  • Blue Dome Lights
  • Charger Script Emblems (Grille, Sides and Trunk)

I got back from deployment July 3rd, 2007 and didn't do anything to the car after I got back.. Married life, I tell ya.. lol.. Seriously though, I had a bunch of things I wanted to do but just never got around to it..

May of 2008 rolls around and I'm getting HEMI fever.. I vowed that I would never drive one because I knew that I'd want one.. So I convince the wife that maybe we should go look at one.. They're having really good deals right now and I have a guy that will make that deal even better.. I do my research online and narrow it down to 3 that I want.. Found them on the lot and out of the colors available, I like the Steel Blue.. It's kind of a weird color but it changes with the lighting and angle you look at it.. So we talk to my guy and take it for a test drive.. I love it.. The wife loves it.. We make the deal.. So on May 30th, 2008 I became a member of the upgrade club.. Onto the mods and info..

Purchase Options

• Steel Blue Metallic Clear Coat
  • Dark Slate Gray Interior
  • Customer Preferred Package 29P
  • MyGIG Multimedia Entertainment System
  • Chrome Crosshairs with Chrome Slats
Performance Modifications

• None as of yet
Exterior Modifications

• 07.19.08 Demolded
  • 07.19.08 Hood Struts
  • 10.06.08 20% Tint All Around
  • 01.13.09 Stubby Antenna
  • 01.13.09 OEM Strut Covers
  • 01.13.09 OEM PCM Cover
Interior Modifications

• 09.16.08 Door lock O-rings
Lighting Modifications

• None as of yet
Performance Data

• 1/4 Mile: Not Tested
  • RWHP: Not Tested
  • RWTQ: Not Tested
Photo Gallery

Just so everyone knows this is more for me then it is for everyone else.. Just thought I'd share in case someone had same ideas or questions..

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
sounds like your gonna have a sweet ride! goodluck

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Welcome fellow HEMI owner. I too loved my SXT but yearned for more power and cylinders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts