Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man this car has been crazy to my family.. long story short were a mustang racing family.. My father had a 2006 gt mustang and wrecked it doing things he shouldn't of.. Found the charger and proceeded to wreck the whole front end ..again doing something he shouldn't of.. After 10k of insurance coverage and about 500 to tow her to the body shop. He pays 550 a month now because when he got the charger he put no money down.. Hes an idiot but he loves his muscle cars and he is stuck in his old ways.. I am happy the car is back its been 40 days and i figured she needed a fresh breath of air....

taken on a iphone

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Nice pic of tire destruction, LOVE IT!

First pic I've seen (that I know of) from an iPhone. Not bad!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol thanks alot... yea i did 2 of them and the second time people were coming out of their houses and screaming im gonna call the police .. one guy drove by and gave me the stare down... and you know what im talking about i just beeped at everyone and pulled away with the neighborhood looking like a bomb went off :lol:

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
is that a de plate on the car.............................i live in greenville if it is haha

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
o nvm thats a carmaen sticker...............i take it ur down by bear?

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
SMOKIN.......:grin: :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts