Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today and had a pretty good day and it shows me there is more left

..............................DA 2141.............................................. ....................DA 2111.....................

.................................DA 2196.............................................. .................DA 2341............................

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
nice!!!!! what was in the other lane on the last two runs??? running 11's

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
DANG!!!! Nice job!!!!!! :clap:

I got my first 100 mph ([email protected]) in a 1/4 mile today at 42 :grin:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
WTG AL,

Sorry I could not make it. But I was there is spirit, trust me.

With that DA of 2141 your Charger would run 12.038 @ 113.41 at sea level.

Congrats
Chuck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice!!!!! what was in the other lane on the last two runs??? running 11's
If the video comes out I will show you Mean Machines I was shocked and they were probably shocked when I was hangin with them

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: very nice...wheres those gto and ls1 guys at now lol...:lol:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
ohhhhh hell yeah mannn i can watch that video all day long...im a so jealous right now its not even fair...but ill be there too very soon...i need about 6 months...i want to be the first in Jersey with a 12 second LX havent heard of any yet so i want that crown...BADLY...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
hell yeah i cant wait, if you dont mind me asking what was the total damage on all your mods and installations? to achieve this? im very capable with a wrench, but i dont really know if i want to dig into something like this, im used to carbs and throttle cables...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
do you have the diablo tuner? ive gone 13.9 @ 100.42 bone stock pretty much with only the slp cat back...ive been seeing guys only running about 3-4 tenths faster with the diablo...im pretty much still on the fence with this one...thats why i might hold off on it and just get the B&G when i do the heads and cam work...what your Take???

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
you guys really make it hard on which direction i wanna take my mods....do i wanna be all show and no go...or all go and no show! kinda hard to be both with my income...lol!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
you guys really make it hard on which direction i wanna take my mods....do i wanna be all show and no go...or all go and no show! kinda hard to be both with my income...lol!!
yeah its tough man...but i think the car alone is all show so why not just make it a lot more go...:grin:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hell yeah i cant wait, if you dont mind me asking what was the total damage on all your mods and installations? to achieve this? im very capable with a wrench, but i dont really know if i want to dig into something like this, im used to carbs and throttle cables...
Labor to install the heads, cam, torque converter, tranny cooler and oil cooler was $1500
The parts all depends on what you get and who you get it from

do you have the diablo tuner? ive gone 13.9 @ 100.42 bone stock pretty much with only the slp cat back...ive been seeing guys only running about 3-4 tenths faster with the diablo...im pretty much still on the fence with this one...thats why i might hold off on it and just get the B&G when i do the heads and cam work...what your Take???
No I don't I have a custom B&G but come spring there will probably be alot of good tuning options, this season is almost over for me

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Labor to install the heads, cam, torque converter, tranny cooler and oil cooler was $1500
The parts all depends on what you get and who you get it from

No I don't I have a custom B&G but come spring there will probably be alot of good tuning options, this season is almost over for me
so with around 4-5k ill have myself a 12 second street car...thats money well spent in my book...im looking for to this...is it still daily driver friendly?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Outstanding 60' times. You must be running slicks right?

C.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If the video comes out I will show you Mean Machines I was shocked and they were probably shocked when I was hangin with them
Looks like you were hanging there right to the end......Did he get past you????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts