Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
nIIIIIIIIIce!!! i Remember my first roommate told me his dad had 2 of them and me and my other roommate thought he was full of poo-poo kaka. Not cuz we thought they were rare, but at that time, I didn't even know a car called a roadrunner existed. We both REALLY thought he was full of crap when he said that the cartoon character was the emblem. Guess I was hella wrong. A few years after me and that guy parted ways, my uncle bought one. Not nearly as nice as this though.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I saw this one in Pigeon Forge, Tenn last weekend.

Waited for about 15 minutes for the owner to show up, but no luck.
Sweet car!

·
Registered
391 Posts
How could you leave a car like this in a parking lot:dead:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I probably dont know cars like some of you on these forums but that is one UGLY car imo.... I dont see the appeal

·
Registered
467 Posts
I saw about 6-7 superbirds at a featured mopar night at a weekly car show in NE Ohio.
At least 2-3 were in really good condition. another painted up in race colors (like bright pink and green).

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I probably dont know cars like some of you on these forums but that is one UGLY car imo.... I dont see the appeal
lol ugly yes...but fast and mean is what that car is and was...look how long that sum bytch is...and we complain how big and heavy the charger is lol...i would love to have a superbird...

·
Registered
608 Posts
lol ugly yes...but fast and mean is what that car is and was...look how long that sum bytch is...and we complain how big and heavy the charger is lol...i would love to have a superbird...
Yeah the Superbird was fast as all hell. It was built for Mr. Petty because he would only race a car that had a rear spoiler and Plymouth wanted to keep him on the team. So It was put into production. It might not be the greatest thing to look at but its a good piece of racing History and one of Fastest Cars from stock at it's time.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wanted to purchase one when I was 16 for $3500. My parents said not parking that peice of junk in my drive way. Everytime they show one at auction, I just give them the stair down. Still got the camero I bought, but it just isn't the same!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I wanted to purchase one when I was 16 for $3500. My parents said not parking that peice of junk in my drive way. Everytime they show one at auction, I just give them the stair down. Still got the camero I bought, but it just isn't the same!

LOL don'cha just love inflation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.