Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curios how many people on the forum are students at OU or live in Norman. I've seen a couple of black chargers rolling around campus...one torred srt by the stadium...one plumcrazy daytona on lyndsey...and one black srt kind of over by target (dont know the street name but if you come out of target(by 35) and head straight south) it was that street.

anyway just curios.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
yea im here in norman. i run on the track team for the university. there are actually two torreds, a football player has one and i saw some old lady with one aswell. there is also a inferno red srt i just saw. i havent seen the black srt tho and just saw the plum crazy acouple days ago. i have a black se and im fixin to get into doin the mod thing. any pointer on where to start would help. i know wheels and tires is the most popular but also thinkin about exhaust and maybe lowerin it. ill keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for anyone new to campus.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I live in norman, too old for college though haha. I have a Hemi Orange Daytona, the kicker is my wife drives it to work every day. But on the weekend I get to have my fun.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Thanks for stopping by Big O Tires

I live in norman, too old for college though haha. I have a Hemi Orange Daytona, the kicker is my wife drives it to work every day. But on the weekend I get to have my fun.
It was very nice meeting you, I enjoyed admiring your car while you were there!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Man, this thread is too timely! We were in Norman, at OU on Friday! Saw tons of Chargers on the road from Muskogee to Norman... Wish we had a chance to talk to some of the drivers... sigh. We were the Inferno with Indiana tags if anyone saw us.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hey bob it was nice to meet you as well, I am looking at your pic of your car did you put air ride on it? it looks like it is setting almost on the groud
Well!! I have to be Honest! I would love to have put bags on it, but, unfortunately The funds are not there right now.

Just a little photobucket work.

It does look nice like that though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
ahhh alright I was wondering, I did not notice it when I seen it the other day, but I thought maybe MOD Clause left it under your tree haha

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
LOL I don't think the Mod Clause will be under my tree for a few years.. MY wife wanted a new car... Geez made by Ford... At least she wanted a car that didn't say ford on it. Yesterday we went and bought a new Lincoln MKZ with all options, Very luxurious car.

So much for Mods to my baby!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts