Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, thought I would invite you all to our Toys 4 Tots event November 4th at Tommy T's in Pleasanton. I am the founder and president of California Mustang Club.

This is our first annual Toy and food drive... All American built muscle cars and Bikes are invited to join us...

4th Marine reconnaissance reserve unit will be there showing off a static display..

For every toy or can of food you donate you get a free ticket into the comedy show that night... Everyone else ticket sales for the show will be $5 each.. discount from $20

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.. this is a great cause and I cant think of a better way to bring all of us together... Unfortunately my Mustang wont be there.. its in the shop getting a built motor... But look for my white lifted F250..

Sunday November 4th.. 12noon to 5pm

BBQ menu:
Tri-Tip sandwiches
Hot dogs
Hamburgers
Bar will be open

Tommy T's
5104 Hopyard Road
Pleasanton, CA 94566

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This sounds like a good thing I will post it on my Car Clubs site.
Thanks very much! The more we get the word out the more toys we can get for the kids and food for the hungry!

Plus whats better than getting a bunch of gear heads together for a good night of comedy!

Thanks again for passing the word!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hello all, thought I would invite you all to our Toys 4 Tots event November 4th at Tommy T's in Pleasanton. I am the founder and president of California Mustang Club.

This is our first annual Toy and food drive... All American built muscle cars and Bikes are invited to join us...

4th Marine reconnaissance reserve unit will be there showing off a static display..

For every toy or can of food you donate you get a free ticket into the comedy show that night... Everyone else ticket sales for the show will be $5 each.. discount from $20

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.. this is a great cause and I cant think of a better way to bring all of us together... Unfortunately my Mustang wont be there.. its in the shop getting a built motor... But look for my white lifted F250..

Sunday November 4th.. 12noon to 5pm

BBQ menu:
Tri-Tip sandwiches
Hot dogs
Hamburgers
Bar will be open

Tommy T's
5104 Hopyard Road
Pleasanton, CA 94566

How's the parking there? Sounds like a fun and great cause. Tis the season right?

Peace, Nate
"Wild Style"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's the parking there? Sounds like a fun and great cause. Tis the season right?

Peace, Nate
"Wild Style"
The parking wraps around the building... Could fit 150-200 cars but I am going to guess a bit less with the Marines display.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thanks for the invite BLWN 05,

We'll try and muster up as many Peeps in our Car Club to help out and come and enjoy a great day with other car enthusiasts. We'd love to be apart of your 1st Annual Toys and Food Drive and help make it a successful drive.

Also, I gotta support my Marine Brothers too! "Once a Marine Always a Marine"!!

Anyone interested and wanna join me for the drive from Sacto area, Just chime in.

Peace, Nate
"WILD STYLE"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey BLWN 05 can my future wife bring her Custom PT Cruiser I know it's by far not a Muscle car.

Yea man, tell her to bring it... we are open to all American built cars... Just a kick back lazy day.. come out show off your rides and bring some toys!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Let's get more Chargers

No more Chargers Central Cali, Bay Area & NorCal? It should be a nice laid back show & shine day. Also, it's for a great cause.

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
870 Posts
PM me if you would be interested in cruising down with me to this event. Last chance. It's for a great cause...

Peace, Nate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just want to thank everyone who came out and donated... it was a great day.. sorry I couldn't stop and talk to everyone.. was running my butt off all day...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts