Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting different prices from each dealer I call. The most reasonable so far has been the Lithia Dodge of Concord. They seem reasonable. Any ideas of anybody else I could check out? Anybody to stay away from?

·
Registered
83 Posts
You must be in the north bay if you mention Concord. I live in the south bay, Morgan Hill, and use Gilroy Dodge.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Figures VinMan gives you useless information....must be the water in MH.

Have the dealer quote you exactly what you want done - they always add extra services to increase profit. Ask their labor rate, too. The mark-up on parts is really high as well.

Don't worry about VinMan, he is still smarting from my Dodge beating his I/E/T Caddy at Sears Point....

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wassup guys.. :)

I'm no longer living in the Bay Area (moved to Austin, TX), but like Vince, I used Gilroy Dodge - HATED IT! :D

The Service Manager (Tom I think - he has white hair) is a total jerk. He copped an attitude when I told him my camber might be slightly off causing pre-mature wear on my tires. He then proceeded to tell me I should have known what I was getting into when buying this "sports car" and that I should just deal with having to go through tires on a regular basis. He followed that up with a quote on 4 new Eagle F1s for $1500... F THAT! They also stuck their nose up at me when I told them I had white floaties in my coolant and it smelled like ammonia... Needless to say, when I took it to a dealer (a well recommended dealer mind you) here in Austin, they flushed the radiator and put in a new coolant tank no questions asked..

So don't go to Gilroy!

Also, I know the Steven's Creek dodge had crazy mark-ups on their SRT8s, so I wouldn't take it there either. I bought mine from Folsom Dodge - great bunch of guys, but never had it in there for service..

Kevin

·
Registered
331 Posts
Talk to Mike at Serramonte Dodge. He takes care of all my issues for all 3 Dodge/Chrysler Vehicles I own, no questions asked. PM me if you want more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts