Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the SRT-8 come with these? Or any Charger? They came with my 2002 V6 Altima (1st import to win North American Car of The Year). I love them, especially living in a semi-rural area where roads can really be dark at night because there are no street lamps in residential subdivisions and surrounding roads. Once you have those puppies you never want to go back. I admit that I also love the blue tint. :)

I haven't seen anything in the Charger brochures about Xenons or HIDs. I figure a car in the price range of an SRT-8 ought to have them. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ThePlainsman said:
Does the SRT-8 come with these? Or any Charger? They came with my 2002 V6 Altima (1st import to win North American Car of The Year). I love them, especially living in a semi-rural area where roads can really be dark at night because there are no street lamps in residential subdivisions and surrounding roads. Once you have those puppies you never want to go back. I admit that I also love the blue tint. :)

I haven't seen anything in the Charger brochures about Xenons or HIDs. I figure a car in the price range of an SRT-8 ought to have them. Does anybody know? Thanks in advance.

sorry but they don't come with HID.
i have McCulloch's 6000K for hi, low and fogs.
what awesome light output compared to stock halogens.

I have three sets of McCulloch 6000K installed. I think they look really bad ass.:tongue:

·
Registered
951 Posts
ThePlainsman said:

Yep, I had an '03 Altima SE and the HID's are MUCH better than the Charger lights. It's a shame that they at least were not an option.

·
Registered
159 Posts
DP03 said:
Yep, I had an '03 Altima SE and the HID's are MUCH better than the Charger lights. It's a shame that they at least were not an option.
I had an 01 S4 and it also had better headlights... xenons. I don't know why they didn't have at least HIDs let alone xenons (7 years later - first came out on the 99 S4).

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
have you guys seen the lights of the new mitsubishi galant?? that is a cool headlight...

·
Registered
569 Posts
It po's me that the 300 has HID's standard on SRT and optional on 300C, yet it's not even optional on the SRT Charger?! On the plus side, I had HID's on my Lexus, and I agree they're great, but other drivers don't think so. I am happy that w/my Charger, I don't have A-Holes constantly flashing they're brights at me, or leaving the brights on when they're across from me at a light. People w/o HID's F'IN HATE drivers w/Hid's! I do most of my driving at night, and I can say the Chargers lights ain't great, but they ain't bad either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts