Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been a few threads about high pitched noises. Some mention it coming from the front and nobody ever seems to know what it is. I have been hearing a high pitched noise on and off for a while now. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the engine being warm or cool.

But I did notice this morning that it's coming from the back end. When I bent down by the back tire and got lower to the ground it was actually quite a bit louder than when standing beside it.

Any idea what in the back end could be squealing?

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
More info needed! Do you hear it when stopped? When stopping? When moving? When going straight or turning? Does it go away ever? If so, under what conditions?

Do you have any kids strapped in the backseat? Did you leave grandma in the trunk again?

:smoke:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was gonna ask this very same thing a few days ago. I have the same kind of noise -- it seems like it may be the deck lid inside the car making an odd noise -- but I have to check it out further. I hear the noise when i'm either slowing down, completely stopped or backing up or when I just TOUCH the gas lightly while driving -- anytime I take off FULL THROTTLE nothing but pure Bliss comes outta my Borlas and that's the only noise I hear --- also, if the window or sunroof is open AND/OR the music is loud -- I don't hear anything -- Check out your deck lid -- that could be the source of the noise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts