Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forum and new to the MOPAR family.

So far loving my 2019 R/T. She only has 3,000 miles but it's been a great daily driver so far.

I wanted your thoughts on this weird noise that is coming from the dash area (drivers side)

Here is one video I just took, listen till the end:
Here's another, you can hear it louder:

Any thoughts? Only mod I have is the Pedal Commander. I ran the cable under the steering column, is there a fan or anything down there the cable could be rubbing against? Only thing I can think of.

Would appreciate any feedback before I make an appointment with dealership.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Now I know where my electric razor went !!!

You likely have something vibrating against something (no exposed fans down there).. could be the Pedal Commander cable

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I know where my electric razor went !!!

You likely have something vibrating against something (no exposed fans down there).. could be the Pedal Commander cable
That was my feeling too, but notice how at the end of the first clip it almost sounds like a fan winding down? Strange

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Not loud enough. Weak ars video audio

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anyone help me? Any ideas? This is back today. Few things I noticed:

• Does it whether car is on or not
  • Does it whether HVAC is on or off
  • Goes away once everything is off, but if I put the vehicle in accessory mode, it comes back.
Definitely coming from behind the dash near the vent closest to the steering wheel and radio

·
Registered
427 Posts
No idea what it is but make damn sure you remove the pedal commander before you take it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts