Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright ive had no esp installed for about 2 weeks now and never really got to test it out...well its raining today here and i got a day off from work so upon leaving the lot at work i push the button 5 seconds relay clicks lights come on i turn out onto the road let em rip...now its going good little tire spin BUT i still have brake assist stopping my wheels from spinning and mr squiggles still flashes when BAS kicks in, and i cant get the ass end to whip out IN THE RAIN...WTF im pretty sure i installed it right...anyone else have this prob? im thoroughly annoyed :(

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
You should have BAS/ESP and the Mr. Squiggly all lit up when you have the NoEsp turned on.

Push once, Mr.Squiggles, push again and hold for >5 sec, the BAS/ESP should lit up along with Mr. Squiggles.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have BAS/ESP and the Mr. Squiggly all lit up when you have the NoEsp turned on.

Push once, Mr.Squiggles, push again and hold for >5 sec, the BAS/ESP should lit up along with Mr. Squiggles.
i dont think you read my post carefully but thanks for the input...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
BAS shouldnt be kicking in is the thing. Is the light on in your dash? Or just mr squigs?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BAS shouldnt be kicking in is the thing. Is the light on in your dash? Or just mr squigs?
i get both lights relays clicks i hear the chime lights come on still have bas...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
hm. seems odd. tried a slick parking lot.. cranking your wheel all the way over and just stomping the throttle? if u cant swing your tail wide open there, then something is fishy.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hm. seems odd. tried a slick parking lot.. cranking your wheel all the way over and just stomping the throttle? if u cant swing your tail wide open there, then something is fishy.
yep def tried it wont break em loose, my build date is 05/05 and early build one of the first ones to role off the line so i hope this has nothing to do with it, im still waiting for a response from mr Noesp...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the exact same problem - What's strange is if I push esp button once (Mr. Squiggles) I can do donuts... If I hold it down, hear the click, BAS + Mr. Squigs are lit up, It's worse than before, the second the wheels start to spin, the motor boggs (as if a governor was engaged), and the brakes LOCK!

I know I have installed it correctly... Mine is an 07 not sure what the build date is... where do I find that, door?

Thanks, Loren

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the exact same problem - What's strange is if I push esp button once (Mr. Squiggles) I can do donuts... If I hold it down, hear the click, BAS + Mr. Squigs are lit up, It's worse than before, the second the wheels start to spin, the motor boggs (as if a governor was engaged), and the brakes LOCK!

I know I have installed it correctly... Mine is an 07 not sure what the build date is... where do I find that, door?

Thanks, Loren
sent u a pm

·
Registered
14 Posts
same here

I installed the no esp today, and I hear the click, chime and ESP/BAS illuminates after 5s (just like it's described in the instructions) and I'm still not able to even slightly chirp the tires. My car was build on July 2005. I have checked the wires mutiple times and I'm sure that copnnectivity is perfect.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
maybe wiring is barely diff on the 05s. idk. thats a good reason for me not to use it ;/ im a very early built one

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nahh it works fine now, turns out i wasnt beatin it hard enough to get real loose, plus i put some taller and wider and meatier tires on her...but i took her out one night after it had rained to an empty parking lot and did some nice burnouts and donuts, and it worked just fine no interference and a lot of smoke, i tried, with it on, and partially on, and i couldnt do any donuts:( so the chip works you just gotta make it work...:grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts