Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone want to caravan to this event? We might meet @ Starbucks in Ashburn. Could also meet in Tysons... Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I would love to go, but will have to pass on this one. Too much going on at home ...

Have fun and post pics if you can.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Immo,
Might be able to hook up with ya, guess it depends on which girl I'm taking to the event for the weekend :)

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
NOTICE TIME CHANGE!!!

How about we meet @ 8:45 @ the Clocktower Starbucks in Herndon and plan to hit the road at 9:00?

Starbucks
2405 Centreville Rd, Herndon
(571) 643-0240

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got (3) 300's meeting up on Sat.... Any Chargers?

·
Registered
86 Posts
eh thats a bit far out of the way for me I'm comming up from Fredericksburg and stopping in Springfield.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Im going over the 301 Harry Nice bridge. c-ya at Ralph's

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, I think we should push back 30 mins. The M&G isn't starting till 10:30. It's 90 Mins from Herndon to Ralphs. Can we meet @ 8:45 and hit the road @ 9:00? Be in Waldorf @ 10:00. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Guys... I will be heading over in the morning but I too am going over 301 bridge... CrazyCharger, call me in the AM if you get my PM... I wont get you lost this time lol...

Everyone else... why you going to Waldorf??? Just take 495 to Route 4 towards Prince Frederick... I think its exit 11? it should a lot quicker for you... But you all have Nav :)

See ya tomorrow... James

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts