Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 dodge charger with a 2.7L V6 and no engine modification. Recently I was messing with my fuse box trying to figure out why my keyless entry had randomly stopped working. After giving up I decided to give my car a little strol around the nieghborhood so it could recharge the battery. 10 seconds after driving out I realized I had no power to my heater/ac and my sub woofers had gone out and my airbag sign turned on. My sub woofers has the remote wired into it through fuse #41 and this is how I first noticed it wasn't working. I went back and checked all my fuses to make sure nothing was moved or any fuses were blown. I checked my relays and switched them out to double check and I also opened up my fuse box and checked the continuity of the wire connected to fuse #41 with a mulitimeter and that even checked out. After I pulled out the IOD fuse and disconnected the battery for about 15 minutes trying to reset my car computer thinking maybe it was a computer error. Still nothing! I ran the computer for error codes by turning the key back and fourth about 6 times and nothing came up. At this point I'm just about lost and can't figure out what could be the problem... All together what is my next step?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2008 dodge charger with a 2.7L V6 and no engine modification. Recently I was messing with my fuse box trying to figure out why my keyless entry had randomly stopped working. After giving up I decided to give my car a little strol around the nieghborhood so it could recharge the battery. 10 seconds after driving out I realized I had no power to my heater/ac and my sub woofers had gone out and my airbag sign turned on. My sub woofers has the remote wired into it through fuse #41 and this is how I first noticed it wasn't working. I went back and checked all my fuses to make sure nothing was moved or any fuses were blown. I checked my relays and switched them out to double check and I also opened up my fuse box and checked the continuity of the wire connected to fuse #41 with a mulitimeter and that even checked out. After I pulled out the IOD fuse and disconnected the battery for about 15 minutes trying to reset my car computer thinking maybe it was a computer error. Still nothing! I ran the computer for error codes by turning the key back and fourth about 6 times and nothing came up. At this point I'm just about lost and can't figure out what could be the problem... All together what is my next step?
Did you figure this out? I have the exact same issue, Anybody?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts